In the Field
Pick early while temperatures are cooler and picking is plentiful.
your hands before picking.
2. Select plump, fully red berries.
3. Use the provided scissors to cut the stem just
above the berry.
4. Carefully place the berries into your container. Don't overfill your containers or try to pack
the berries down.
5. If you are picking vegetables, you will be instructed on how to pick them the day you arrive.
When You Get Home
Don't wash the berries until you are ready to use them.
• Leave the green caps on the berries until they are
ready to be used. This keeps them juicier!
• Put a couple of days supply into the refrigerator in a glass jar with
• You can easily freeze berries that you cannot use right away. Just wash, cut the green caps off and pop
them into a ziplock bag. Remove as much air as possible. They will keep for several months